The latest software updates are meant to improve your online experience, not make you feel like you have crashed and burned. But the latest Google Penguin update may prove otherwise. The Google’s Penguin update, which was launched last April 24 has been getting more complaints than praises since it was introduced into the web—and if you’re one of those who would like to figure out how to recover from this update, read on to find out how.
Credit goes out to SEO companies who have had some practice when it comes to bringing life back to websites. And since the Penguin launch, SEO professionals are still working on the platform to provide useful tips and techniques in an attempt to break loose from the Penguin’s grip.
To recover from an algorithmic update and is that Google can re-crawl, index and re-process your site. So, the next time Google runs a Penguin refresh, your site will start ranking again. Simply submitting reconsideration request will not help you to re-rank if Penguin hits you.
- De-optimize your website- It is very useful to regularly check the status of the website and a regular optimization will surely bring some results. With this, you can update your website regularly and if there are some changes needed, you can surely work on it.
- Increase quality backlinks- You can make changes to your links if over stuffing has been done to your links. It is highly necessary to increase the quality of the links to your pages and you should avoid using it unnecessarily to other irrelevant pages otherwise it may be considered spam by the Google updates.
- Get more natural backlinks- It will be very useful if the link anchor text is more natural in spite of having concentrated on some specific keywords. The anchor text used should be crisp but very informative so that it can directly drag the readers to itself.
- Exact match domains hurt- It is advisable to use the synonyms and variations so that over crusting should be avoided. User can also get attracted to the various other alternate names and can easily identify them.
- Have a smaller website- It is not necessary to make too many pages for your pages but an effective, impressive and informative website can win many hearts. You should focus on the main objectives of your website especially the designs, information and relevant queries so that it can bring impressive pages for you.
- Write informative and unique content- Content in any case has its own importance for any website. Relevant information, attractive word formation and impressive approach of the content will surely bring some good results for your website.
- Add more social elements like Google+ sharing- The social networking sites are the best helping hand to promote you in today’s scenario. These sites will help you to share your articles, blogs and other relevant information to the maximum of readers.
These tips can bring useful results to your websites if implemented perfectly and you can regenerate your status once again and can bring a good ranking back to your website even if the Google Penguin update is on its verge.
Richard Franklin is an Internet marketing expert and wants to share his knowledge with people who are about to hire an SEO Company for their businesses. He has also given words to many articles where one can find information about an SEO agency.